HCL Software Testing Interview Questions. - All About Testing HCL Software Testing Interview Questions.

Thursday 28 September 2017

HCL Software Testing Interview Questions.

1.Tell me about your self.

2.Tell me about your project.

3.What will be your approach if you have to automate signup for 100 profile?

4.Tell me about your framework.

5.What are the integrations available in your project?

6.Can I search any product by product id?

7.If you have QC then why you are using ALM

8.Defect life cycle

9.Modules of your previous project

10.What is difference between / and //

11.How to handle alert pop up

12.What is difference b/w assert and verify

13.what are the challenges you have faced in your project.

14.if I click on any product then it will redirect to a new page that displays the product image and its attribute how you will verify that not based on your header on your page based on attributes

15.What is a different flavor of selenium & difference in them?

16.Have you automated for the different browser?

17.Is there any diff in coding if you are writing code for diff browsers

18.Tell me about locators

19.Why we are using x path

0 comments:

Post a Comment