My Software Testing Engineer interview experience at Searce Pune on on Tuesday, 25-Oct-2016 - All About Testing My Software Testing Engineer interview experience at Searce Pune on on Tuesday, 25-Oct-2016

Tuesday 23 May 2017

My Software Testing Engineer interview experience at Searce Pune on on Tuesday, 25-Oct-2016

I got mail from naukri.com for walk-in interview for "Software Quality Assurance Engineer" position for key skills Manual testing, Automation testing, Selenium, Java, Testlink.

There are total 5 rounds done for my interview process.

1. Aptitude test -

                     This is multiple choice aptitude test which includes puzzles, Logical Reasoning, Verbal ability. 

2. Written technical aptitude test - 
        
                     This test includes the multiple choice manual testing questions as well as Selenium question. There are total 50 questions in this questions paper. Most of the questions are from ISTQB. Who are studying for ISTQB or who have cleared the ISTQB exam they can easily pass this test. In this test 90% questions on the manual testing and 10 % questions is on Automation (Selenium).

3. Technical Round 1 -

                      In this round interviewer asked me some questions on the automation testing And On some real time scenario. Some questions on cookie testing. Session testing. Performance testing. How to check Login page for session timeout and security purpose.
This round is quite tough. Luckily I have cleared this round. :)

4. Technical Round 2 -

                  
                     This round is totally base on manual testing. An interviewer asked me everything from start to end manual concepts. such as SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle, Retesting, Regression testing, Severity, Priority, BVA etc.
As well as some basic questions on the Testlink.
After this interviewer asked me to leave for the day and told me that if am pass in this round then there will one more round which is telephonic managerial round. 
After 2 days I got call from HR that you have clear the 4th round and she schedule my telephonic managerial round at Thu Nov 3, 2016, 11am - 11.30 am

5. Telephonic Managerial Round - 

                     At scheduled time I got called, In this, she asked me about challenge face in the career as a tester. Why am leaving my current company, My strengths, My weakness? At lastly about the package.

And I got placed at Searce Pune. And now happily working as Software QA Engineer. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment